1. Sylvester Stallone got his start in 1970, as a porn star in Party at Kitty and Stud’s.
2. Ricky Gervais used to be in a new-wave pop duo called Seona Dancing.
Seriously, that’s him there on the right. YouTube their song Bitter Heart, it’s actually pretty good.
3. Christopher Walken travelled with the circus when he was 15. He was a lion tamer.
You’re right, that’s not embarrassing. That’s the coolest thing ever.
4. Tim Allen was arrested in 1978 for possession of 1.4 pounds of cocaine and was jailed for two years.
5. Vin Diesel, the stone-faced tough guy, is a MASSIVE Dungeons and Dragons geek.
He even wrote the forward to a book about the game.
6. Prince Charles collects toilet seats.
And whenever he travels, he takes a luxury leather-covered toilet seat with him.
7. Russell Crowe got his start in a band called Roman Antix.